Our Campus

Mount Building

The historic Mount building was completed in 1882 and was Glasgow’s first Hospital for Sick Children before lack of space forced its relocation to Yorkhill in 1914. In 1984 St John Ogilvie Hall Preparatory School moved from Langside to Garnethill and took up residence here.

Nowadays, the building is home to our Music and Art departments with our individual music lessons taking place here. Our Drama Hub is located adjacent to the Mount Building.