Admissions Process - Timeline
View the 2013 Admissions Calendar.
Mid November (Thursday, 14 November, 2013)
- You and your child attend Open Evening
By late December
- Submit a completed Application Form together with a completed Financial Assistance Form if you seek bursary funding
- You will receive sample test papers to allow your child to familiarise themselves with the testing process.
- You and your child attend a meeting at the College with a member of the Senior Management Team
Late January (Saturday, 25 January, 2014)
- Your child sits the Entrance Exam
- Offers are made on the basis of the Admissions Criteria as laid out in the Admissions Policy. Parents will be informed by letter.
End of February
- You accept the offer and return the admissions form with the deposit sum.
- Your child attends the Orientation Day
- You and your child attend the appropriate New Parents’ Meeting
Mid – Late August
First day of term and your child starts at the College